Analyst HR, nexus
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Contract, Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$2500 - S$3000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- The go-to person for all employee-related issues.
- Duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management."
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management"
- Working knowledge of HR practices
- Process documentation and employee relations handling
- Bachelors Degree - graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 to 2021 from universities
- Good Oral/ written communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Being detailed oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Good organisational skills
- Competency in excel
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company