Analyst Marketing, nexus
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Contract, Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$2500 - S$3000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- The role will support marketing activities, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and conduct market research in target markets as required
- Conduct ongoing research on competitors, best practices across the world and across industries
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, newsletters, and other marketing material that communicates nexus' activities, products and services.
- Create and manage both internal and external beta test groups of volunteers to gather feedback and work with stream leads to make recommendations and improve product/experience
- Plan and execute events, campaigns to promote nexus both internally and externally
- Create and execute plan to streamline communications from the nexus team to stakeholders
- Support business management lead as required in collaborating with partners on marketing plan and brand guidelines
- Support business management lead as required on planning, management, human resources, etc as required
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, PR, and/or consumer insights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Easily adaptable, thrives in an environment where change is constant.
- Able to work independently
- Positive mindset and enthusiasm to learn and grow are key, especially with the nature of a venture startup within a large financial organization
- Ability to craft cutting edge ideas and propose prioritisations.
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company