Analyst, Assurance Associate, TOGA #SGUP
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
Job Description and Responsibilities
This role is in a first-line-of-defence risk and control function within the Group Technology & Operations of a large and complex financial institution. The Assurance Associate will perform review of compliance with the banking operations policies in the area of retails, corporate and commercial banking , treasury and capital markets. He/She will work closely with domain specialists in the Operations Assurance team and employ the use of data analytics in his/her review to identify risks.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Control testing of operations processes in accordance with the Assurance methodology
- Data Analytics use case testing and validations, to augment traditional control testing approach
- Previous experience in banks, operations or business , or risk management
- Able to learn fast , multi-task and cope with changes in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills; think objectively and 'think outside the box' when analyzing issues
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Qliksense (preferable)
Competencies to Learn
- Gain an understanding of risks and controls in banking operations
- Learn and apply data analytics tools (such as Qliksense) in risk reviews
Start your application process with our virtual recruiter, Jonus, via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0926.
Alternatively, you may click on the link “Chat with Jonus” to begin your application process.
Closing on 31 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company