Analyst, Loan Operations
MUFG BANK, LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$3657
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with around 3,000 locations in more than 50 markets. The Group has over 180,000 employees and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group aims to “be the world’s most trusted financial group” through close collaboration among our operating companies and flexibly respond to all of the financial needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world. MUFG’s shares trade on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York stock exchanges.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 50 markets. Outside of Japan, the bank offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.mufg.jp/english.
Job Scope / Description
- Execute daily loan transactions in the Branch to ensure customers’ transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for executing various transactions including but not limited to Loans, Account Receivable Financing, Bank Guarantee and/or Audit Confirmation in accordance to the agreed Service Level Agreement with internal or external clients.
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers and Product Offices to execute requests specifically for loan and/or bank guarantee. Work in partnership with Branch Credit on credit limit or transaction issues.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in Head Office on operating procedures or system enhancement.
- Support and coordinate with team to respond in a timely matter to auditors and regulators.
- Strong cooperation with team members on daily operations and adhere to all company policies / guidelines.
- Provide input into operation processes and workflows to deliver best practice, efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Input/ approve daily transactions including but not limited to Loan, Bank Guarantee, Account Receivable Financing and sanctions screening in accordance to bank's policies and guidelines.
- Prepare and generate periodic report including but not limited to financial, exceptional handling, incident and overdue report.
- Participate in relevant project committees within Branch.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in loan operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of operation to support transaction processing, specifically for loans, bank’s guarantee and account receivable financing.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Job ID: 1186594
Recruiter Name: Koh Shi Hui
EA License No: 12C5536
EA Registration No: R1981639
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company