Analyst, Static Data, GWO, APAC
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$5500
• Deliver consistent service, meet the established SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of opening, closure and static data maintenance in the Bank’s various systems
• Monitor, manage and mitigate data quality breaks, minimizing operational risks issues associated with data maintenance in the production operation
• Understand and possess good knowledge of system/business requirements in how static data are maintained/derived
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
• Understands the risks associated with the functions they carry out and consider the implications, alternatives and consequences of own decisions, actions and behaviors
• Maintains efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls are met according to procedures so as to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance/AML risk
• Contributes to a high performance environment and actively contributes to an effective and high performing team that helps build global success of GWO.
• Works co-operatively with business lines, other GWO teams and internal stakeholders to ensure operational risks are highlighted or escalated and to maintain good level of service to both clients and internal stakeholders
Education / Experience / Other Information
· Understanding of the AML/KYC and onboarding process
· Understanding of operation controls and risks
· Fast learner and is able to understand what drives process , operational and organizational change
· Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and is able to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders or clients
· Being systems savvy is a pre-requisite for the role
· Demonstrate the willingness to tackle challenges and learn from them
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company