WECHAT INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$6000 - S$7200
1. Review the business documents payable (such as reimbursement, payment, expenditures, etc.) according to accounting standards to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness, and meet the compliance requirements of internal and external compliance;
2. Sort out and optimize the payment operation process, identify and warn of risks, optimize and improve the payment system;
3. Set up and improve the visual payment review work, perform refined quality operation and maintenance control, and write operation and maintenance reports;
4. Responsible for daily internal communication and project promotion, planning and analyzing the overall operation situation, actively responding to changing user needs, and improving user satisfaction
1. Accounting, financial management and other related majors, bachelor’s degree or above;
2. More than 5 years of financial related work experience, AP or TE work experience in the SSC is preferred;
3. Good logical thinking, data analysis and process combing skills, experience in financial data analysis is preferred;
4. Full of passion, strong sense of responsibility, strong stress resistance, communication skills and teamwork skills;
5. Proficiency in operating office software.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company