APAC Equities Trading Technology Senior Developer #162993
CREDIT SUISSE AG
S$11000 - S$21000
The Algorithmic trading team is looking to onboard a senior developer to help expand and maintain our next gen orders management application. The role involves working in close partnership with product development, data engineering groups to craft and develop a state of the art orders management applications.
• Design, development and support of the order management applications.
• Partner with traders and clients on product development and improvement
• Continuous maintenance & improvements of the testing frameworks, development tools and environments.
• Contribute towards Agile and Continuous Integration processes
Your future colleagues
The Investment Bank division brings together the former Global Markets (GM) and Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) divisions with the Markets business of our APAC region. All three of these businesses delivered strong outcomes during the firm’s restructuring, and this success enables us to build a globally integrated, holistic investment banking platform. Together these businesses will continue to deliver client-centric advisory, underwriting and financing, as well as sales and trading products and solutions across all asset classes and regions. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Strong technical knowledge with expertise in any mainstream programming language (Java, C#, C++, Python, Go, etc).
- Passion to build great software and own it (not only development, but delivery, support, work with support/devops to make it better)
- Strong understanding of automated testing techniques
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Closing on 15 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company