API Product Owner (AVP/VP), Global Transaction Banking
OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$13000
- Rollout of APIs as part of the product and digitalisation roadmap including solutions for complex deals and RFPs.
- Gain in-depth understanding of business processes to articulate use-cases/user-stories for identified features/capabilities for the identified platforms and industry ecosystems
- Work in agile framework and be accountable for delivery of product build roadmap by ensuring that platform roadmaps prioritised against business are published regularly.
- Meet regulatory requirements for API builds, closely work with Technology to ensure security requirements are met.
- Provide API solutioning support for complex deals or RFPs and support launches of API product enhancements.
- Understand the customer journey, and implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risks, conduct and compliance matters.
- Collaborate with agile team members to deliver wireframes, user journeys, and product rollout
- Head, Product Development
- Demonstrated passion for transformative user experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a reputable university / college.
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills to ensure the product roadmap and features are well presented and buy-in obtained from stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- API applications and solutions
- JSON format
- XML format
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing and launching banking products/services using agile methodology.
- Proven ability to design solutions taking into consideration the different systems (e.g. eChannels, Middleware, backend) interactions.
- Experience in working with varied infrastructure (e.g. microservices) will be an advantage.
- Analytical mind with good thought process and ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Transaction Banking/Cash Management domain knowledge.
- SCRUM Master certification.
Closing on 08 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company