Application Packaging – L1 Engineer
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$4000 - S$5000
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 10th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd biggest IT setup (after the biggest setup in its Head office in Paris) for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
· Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
· Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects
· Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Application Packaging Engineer
He/She will be a technical application packaging Engineer for all Application / software packaging & Altiris Integration services in CA-CIB. As such, he/she will provide support and act as Application packaging Engineer for all Packaging related activities within the packaging team in Singapore. He/She has to effectively work with technical peers such as L3 team in Paris.
The 13-member (Including 2 packaging members) Citrix-VDI and application packaging team operates the RUN activities and delivers projects for its infrastructure scope covering.
As a Application Packaging Engineer of his/her team, he/she:
- Technical review and assessment of applications
- Support and troubleshooting technical issues
- Packaging applications in MSI format using Admin Studio
- Virtualize applications using App-V
- Packaging applications for Citrix environment
- Deploy Applications using SCCM / Altiris.
- Provisioning and administrating virtual desktops.
- Ensuring Process and SLA adherence
- Create the PowerShell, Batch and Vbs scripts for the package configuration
As an Application Packaging Engineer, he/she:
- supports his/her team during diagnosis whenever required
- guarantees the production readiness for day to day operations.
- actively learn new technologies and technology trends which is getting incoperated into CA-CIB environment.
- Perform health checks as defined and take respective actions
- Responsible for service request, incidents and other tasks
As a member of ISAP/ITS, he/she:
- facilitates collaboration and spread of information from and to the team,
- participates to the department’s activities including brainstorming, team building and other team or transversal actions.
Qualifications and Profile
- Customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and directed and demonstrate a keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work autonomously
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT.
- Preferably Diploma or Degree in IT.
· Working hours will primarily match Europe business hours
· Willing to work in Shifts as required
- Knowledge of Application Packaging technologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge in Application Virtualization
- Knowledge in Process Automation
- Skill in developing installation packages using Admin Studio : Install Shield and App-V 4.6 and 5.1
- Knowledge on Powershell, batch , VB script or any other programming language.
- Knowledge on Windows platforms.
- Skills in Installation and configuration of Application and Desktop deployment tools(SCCM, Altiris)
- Trouleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible, team-oriented and constantly changing environment
- Candidate must have exposure on Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
Closing on 27 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company