Artificial Intelligence Specialist
SHANGHAI PUDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
S$8000 - S$12000
• Grasp the current development trend of artificial intelligence to develop a good understanding of machine learning algorithms, and be able to apply emerging artificial intelligence technology to the business scenarios of SPD Bank.
• Design and develop large-scale machine learning systems. Explore the originality of financial intelligence technology based on financial scene; publish top professional conference papers, publish top-level journal papers in the field of artificial intelligence, participate in international artificial intelligence-related evaluations, applying for international patents in the field of artificial intelligence.
• Establish an AI team in the SPD Bank Singapore Innovation Center to train AI-related talents.
• At least Bachelor/Master Degree in Computing or equivalent from a renowned university with more than 6 years of artificial intelligence related work experience, familiar with core competence research and development in perception and cognitive technology.
• Familiar with AI applications in various business applications around the world, international business scenarios AI application innovation directions.
• Have Influential academic or engineering achievements in at least one direction of CV, NLP, traditional machine learning, knowledge map, multi-party security computing, AI security, investment research and investment consulting, and small sample learning;
• Familiar with emerging theory and technology application in AI; Able to carry out technological innovation of AI on Chain; Familiar with AI technology and application development trend of innovation center of overseas financial institutions.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (verbal conversation, read and write).
• Multitasker who has strong passion to explore new technology stack
• Ability to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Closing on 19 May 2021orview more job listings from this company