AS400 Developer (Ref: JT) #SGUnitedJobs
A-IT SOFTWARE SERVICES PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
The Bank’s IT division in Singapore is looking for an experienced AS400 developer to join the development team to support the applications used by the bank’s treasury division, as well as initiatives in Data Centre/Application Migration.
Technical skills required are:
- RPG/ILE, AS400 CL, SQL Server, Oracle DB, Linux.
- Experienced in Environment set up including but not limited to object and library creation, MQ set up
- Preferably 10 or more years of related experience
· Analyze user (front to back office) requirements and formulate technical design documents.
· Co-ordinate with vendor on specifications, delivery testing, and implementation.
· Implementation of middle and back office systems for Group Global Markets
· Manage end to end testing for users with vendor to internal Bank’s systems.
· Work with internal Change Control Management for deployment of changes.
· Work with internal infrastructure and security teams on implementations.
· Strong technical development background and experience with full project life cycle.
· Technical skills required are: RPG/ILE, AS400 CLLE, SQL 400, COBOL 400, SQL Server, Oracle DB, Linux
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Preference given to candidates with capital markets and vendor-based software delivery experiences
· Experience in Environment set up including but not limited to object and library creation, MQ set up, subsystem creation, connect direct setup, access control
· Setting up of connections to the other Interface Systems, batch processing
· Migration of Environment including restoration and masking of data
· Experience in Release Control: Aldon
· Experience in debugging the legacy codes to analyse the issues
· Good knowledge of treasury products – FX, Rates, Margin Trading
· Experiences in Migrating of applications from one platform to another.
· Experience in EFX
· Windows and Linux Shell Scripting
· Understanding of job scheduling tools such as Control-M
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company