ASEAN Territory Sales Executive
LOGICMONITOR ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$13000 - S$14500
What You'll Do:
The ASEAN Territory Sales Executive at LogicMonitor is a hunter role, who is to schedule meetings with enterprise sized target accounts and build a compelling business case for LogicMonitor. We’re looking for goal oriented candidates who understand how to operate in the Asia Pacific market and secure meetings with key decision makers. The successful candidate will show knowledge and experience of successfully operating in the technology landscape whilst also understanding the value of a SaaS delivery model.
Through our sales process, the Sales Executive will successfully discover and present the value of LM to prospects, manage the entire sales cycle, and successfully win new business for the Company. You will act as the primary contact for prospects managing the entire sales experience for each prospect within their territory. You will be responsible for identifying and penetrating target accounts within the territory, and execute on additional outbound messaging for pipeline creation.
The Sales Executive will develop basic to intermediate technical product knowledge and will work closely with their Sales Engineer resources for deeper technical expertise when required so that the prospect fully experiences the product and understands the technical aspects of the LM platform.
You will coordinate professional service scoping calls and customer success hand-over calls with the customer. You will also work closely with Marketing counterparts to understand our brand development strategy as well as innovating new marketing concepts in the region. Finally, you must accurately forecast their sales opportunities back to the LM Management Team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Complete LogicMonitor product training, sales training and company orientation
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives and other key stakeholders in Enterprise level accounts
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts (within agreed timeframes)
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilise a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelise IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources
- Host key contacts at industry events
- Develop and execute in-territory travel plans encompassing on-site visits, sales presentations, networking events, LM field events and more
- Identify and prospect into target accounts
- Present LM value to prospects through conversations, demonstrations, presentations and onsite meetings
- Implement LM sales methodology/sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle to close won
- Ensure prospective customers are fully enabled for a successful POV trial by a technical account set up
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 5-7+ years of selling success within software industry
- Demonstrated experience closing sales in Enterprise level accounts and a proven track record of hitting or exceeding targets
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals
- Strong ability to negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- A strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel within the region as required
Closing on 25 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company