Assistant / Manager (Business Office)
ALLIUM HEALTHCARE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Others
S$3000 - S$4500
The Assistant / Manager (Business Office) is responsible for the business office operation at the aged nursing home. Work with professional teams on financial advisory. Deal with enquiries to provide financial advice and information on clinical services to client and their families.
- Develop the policy and procedure for business office
- Handle the financial counselling for clients
- Involve in the implementation of the billing system
- Perform billing management and ensure proper records of payment transaction
- Generate monthly invoices and handle queries on the billings
- Ensure timely collection of receipts and prepare monthly receivable aging reports
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to Ministry of Health (MOH) for grants/subsidies Prepare and submit ad-hoc reports/statistics required by MOH
- Bachelor of Science / Arts from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 3 years of business office experience
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Excellent Relationship Management, planning & organisational skills.
- Attention to details on the deliverables and being meticulous
- Ability to co-ordinate several activities concurrently
- A mature, self-driven individual with a customer service mindset
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company