Assistant/ Manager (Innovation Strategist), Office for Innovation
SINGAPORE HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
Admin / Secretarial, Consulting, Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$5000 - S$8500
You will perform technology scans and follow technology trends to identify state-of-the-art and emerging technologies, systems and best practices relevant to healthcare innovation. You will engage users to understand their problems and identify the innovation needs which can be met by emerging technologies. You will identify new technologies which can be test-bedded for use in a healthcare setting and facilitate test-bedding partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 6 years of relevant experience in market research and analysis and technology assessment. Prior experience in local healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Possess knowledge about healthcare innovation process and commercialisation.
- Experienced and adept at stakeholder management and networking.
- Possesses strategic and analytic skills
- Adept at handling complex, ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable with change in a fluid environment and a growing organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Action-oriented, highly motivated and target focused.
- Professional team player with the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and dynamic reporting lines
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to lead, coach, mentor and grow junior staff.
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company