Assistant Compliance Officer
ASCEND WEALTH PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$4500 - S$7000
You shall be mainly responsible for supporting the Compliance Officer in overseeing the compliance function of the Company that include:
- Reviewing and following up on customer due diligence checks and money laundering/terrorism financing risk assessment;
- Assisting in the internal and external audit functions;
- Compiling and completing information on industry surveys from MAS and other agencies;
- Maintaining the compliance policies and procedures of the Company;
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Relevant experience in private banking or other similar financial institutions;
- Knowledge in Customer Due Diligence / Know Your Client (CDD/KYC), Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AML/CFT) and etc. will be advantageous;
- Familiarity with MAS’ guidelines and regulations;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, is resourceful and independent, and a good team-player.
We are an independent wealth management company founded in 2010 to provide asset management services to high net worth individuals and families. The Company mainly provides Asset Management services through either an Advisory or Discretionary model.
** No agents please **
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company