Assistant Credit Analyst #SGUnitedMidCareerPathways #SGUP
CREDIT INDUSTRIEL ET COMMERCIAL
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
This position reports to the Credit Risk Team Lead and will work closely with other fellow team members. CIC is committed to an employee-orientated culture that emphasizes on continuous training and development. We seek to hone individuals to perform to their highest potential, maximizing their capabilities through our Mid-Career Pathway Program.
Individual to be involved in:
1. Providing support to senior analysts in monitoring and reviewing risks of loans portfolio of various business lines.
2. Assist in the preparation of annual review.
3. Assisting in ad hoc assignments relating to the Credit Risk department when required.
1. Gain understanding of different financial statements of borrowers in various industries and appreciation of key credit metrics such as gearing and loan to valuation.
2. Gain knowledge of financial ratios and ability to read financial statements.
3. Learn to prepare reports that is critical to the bank in understanding their borrowers' latest financial condition.
4. Developed skills in generating MIS reports via end-user tools such as Excel and Access.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company