Assistant Director (Investment Analytics)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Banking and Finance, Public / Civil Service
You work in the Investment Office (The SAVER-Premium Fund Department) which is responsible for investing and managing the retirement fund of our SAF servicemen. As an investment office, we cover the full range of front to middle office functions, including investments, research, risk and governance, and performance reporting. Your challenge lies in having a good understanding of the global economy and investment landscape, and the corresponding investment analytics required to drive investment returns.
• Lead in conducting quantitative macroeconomic and investment strategy research, and monitoring markets and macro issues
• Lead in multi-asset global investment quantitative research design and implementation, e.g different risk premia, portfolio optimisation and allocation
• Contribute to the generation of tactical asset allocation ideas
• Develop and maintain framework to improve portfolio construction and diversification in different investment environments
• Drive investment research (using quantitative analysis / models) to support investment policy formulation and risk management capabilities.
• Establish logical and reasonable frameworks to guide future quantitative investment analysis process
• Involved in investment operation processes
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and duties assigned
You must have:
• A recognised Degree in quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering/Mathematics/Economics/Finance
• CFA, MBA or other advanced qualifications highly preferred
• Preferably with at least 8 years of working experiences in quantitative research and analysis
You must demonstrate ability to engage senior level management and possess good written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills, as well as strong understanding of financial and investment products.
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/dxoapplicationform. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 23 May 2021orview more job listings from this company