Assistant Laboratory Analyst
SEMBCORP INDUSTRIES LTD
Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$2200 - S$2900
Purpose and Scope
Perform water/non water (organic) analysis on samples from both internal and external customers, and prepare laboratory report to Operation teams of the businesses in Singapore market and external customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1) Analyse daily samples from both internal and external customers as per their requests.
2) Input test data in system for proper documentation and to ensure that results can be easily traced.
3) Calibrate laboratory instruments and equipments to ensure accuracy of results and maintain good conditions
4) Prepare reagents and standards as required for testing and update SDS
5) Maintain good housekeeping for a better workplace environment and assure safety, including proper waste disposal & keeping of stock inventory.
6) Follow ISO17205 requirement to carry out daily lab activities including testing, equipment calibration and maintanance, reporting, documentation, and quality management etc.
1) Ensure accuracy of amount of chemicals taken when preparing reagents and standards.
2) Manage differences in results of samples to ensure validity of test reports
3) Maintain laboratory equipment, including troubleshooting during breakdown
Key Decisions & Dimensions
1) Prepare reagents and standards.
2) Perform calibration of laboratory equipments.
3) Receive stock purchased and updating of stock inventory.
4) Release spec quality results to respective individuals.
Qualifications & Experience
1) Diploma in science or engineering.
2) Minimum one year working experience in laboratory testing environment
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
1) Responsible and take pride in work
2) Work independently
3) Good Team player and able to deliver results within tight deadlines
4) Independent with initiatives, resourceful and positive altitude.
5) Familiar with lab operation, calibration, quality and system
Closing on 15 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company