Assistant Manager, Finance
FINEXIS ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$4800 - S$5500
This role provides the financial leadership and governance for a portfolio of companies to ensure the day-to-day finance operational and reporting activities operate within the internal control framework. This position requires someone who possess a passion for process, structure and a keen eye for detail. The Assistant Manager, Finance understands the instrumental role that finance and accounting plays in business success and enjoys being part of a fast-moving and dynamic team. You will report directly to the Manager, Finance.
- Manage day-to-day finance operation, accounting and banking activities of a portfolio of companies to deliver the financial stewardship;
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end and year-end financial closing with preparation of analytical review, cashflow analysis, accounting schedules and bank reconciliation;
- Participate in planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Ensure compliance of financial records and controls with corporate, statutory & regulatory requirements;
- Lead external audit and prepare Financial Statements;
- Handle corporate secretarial activities;
- Proactively document, review and suggest improvement to finance process and governance practices to stay effective and efficient;
- Provide team leadership to guide and grow junior members
- Good degree in Accountancy, Finance, or related disciplines; accountancy qualification preferred;
- 5 years of working experience gained in finance operation, reporting and/or controlling roles within business environments with progressive finance practices;
- Technically competent in accounting with working knowledge of financial control and corporate governance;
- Meticulous and analytical, problem solver with a can-do attitude and a desire to excel;
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills to collaborate and influence outcomes;
- Thrive in a fluid, dynamically changing and results-oriented environment.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company