Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Care System Integration #SGUnitedJobs
AGENCY FOR INTEGRATED CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
You will be part of a team that is working to build an integrated and resilient care ecosystem that enables and empowers seniors to age in place. You will engage with key stakeholders and work on projects that will help promote connections and partnerships across different stakeholders in the social and health sector that will work together to support our seniors.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review the use of resources that will help build an integrated care ecosystem. These could include funding administration, templates and guides, and the design and monitoring of performance indicators and dashboards.
- Develop and roll-out platforms for the sharing of learnings, best-practices, information and data.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders including MOH, the Regional Health Systems, Primary Care and Community Care Providers to identify gaps and barriers to the building of an integrated care system and work to identify and develop systems solutions to overcome the barriers.
- Develop and implement rapid prototyping of solutions and evaluate its effectiveness in mitigating systems barriers to building of an integrated care ecosystem
- Build close relationships with key stakeholders to encourage partnerships and collaborations that will help seniors age well in place.
- Recognised degree in any discipline
- 2 years of work experience
- Able to engage and work well with groups from diverse backgrounds
- Able to multi-task and possess strong project management skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills
- A self-starter with a sense of curiosity and strong learning agility who is resilient and adaptable
- Relevant experience in community development and multi-agency work/healthcare industry
- Experience in developing and maintaining networks and partnerships with stakeholders
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company