Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Client Grants Systems (System Support) #SGUnitedJobs
AGENCY FOR INTEGRATED CARE PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5000
- Manage the implementation of new systems and provide ongoing operational support
- Perform pre-deployment testing such as User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and system-related training to ensure the new system is sufficient to meet the business requirements
- Provide a single point of contact between the end-users and IT vendors.
- Address system-related issues raised by end-users while providing first-line investigation and troubleshooting
- Escalate service requests to the vendors and see through the completion of the request
- Continuously review the system for process improvement and provide feedback to the system design team on future enhancement
- Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience in IT system support
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Good time management skills to meet project timeline
- Possesses strong analytical skill and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills in handling diverse situations and manage individual differences
- Possess good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be offered a 1-year employment contract with a completion bonus.
Closing on 07 May 2021orview more job listings from this company