Assistant Relationship Manager
RAFFLES FAMILY OFFICE PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance, Customer Service
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. Because we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
Raffles Family Office (RFO) provides bespoke family offices, asset protection and wealth management solutions to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and families across generations. RFO partners with more than 25 best-of-breed private banks in five jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore, Zurich and Liechtenstein), as well as insurance companies, international brokers, independent fund and securities houses, ensuring that clients’ long-term and short-term goals will be achieved. Our prime value proposition - creating true values for our clients and acting in their best interest.
RFO offers a one-stop comprehensive family office solution by providing a wide range of services including family offices advisory, taxation planning, independent asset management (IAM), insurance brokerage, overseas property investment and corporate services, ensuring we cover all aspects of family governance and family constitutions end-to-end. Headquartered in Hong Kong, RFO is also incorporated in Singapore, Taipei and Shanghai.
We are currently seeking Assistant Relationship Manager, based in Singapore.
· Assist Relationship Managers (bankers) in attending to the established high net-worth clients with regards to their enquiries, account, transactions etc;
· Provide general operational, client service and administrative support to the assigned Relationship Managers;
· Assist in KYC write up and KYC benchmarking;
· Work closely with Business Management team for account openings during onboarding process;
· Liaise with internal stakeholders and external parties;
· Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
· Preferably 6-10 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity with private bank or wealth management firm
· Familiar with KYC write up and procedures
· Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin
· Preferably with a valid RNF
If you are interested in a dynamic and fast-growing platform with true Asia expertise and global connections, apply now by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about RFO, check us out at www.rafflesgroup.co and https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rafflesfamilyoffice_familyoffice-externalassetmanagement-rafflesfamilyoffice-activity-6596337910541324288-Qz3s.
Your application will go through internal screening. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.
Closing on 23 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company