Assistant Vice President, Call Centre-Operations Efficiency and Training, Group Technology & Ops
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$9000
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for leading workforce management for UOB Contact Centre. The role involves workforce planning, MIS tracking & reporting and NPS analytics. The role requires proactive identification of demand and supply management and resource optimization & headcount planning, MIS reporting and NPS analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Lead & manage a team where this team will serve as the primary point of contact on workforce management policies & strategies.
- Responsible for accurate forecast of demand to ensure agent scheduling are in accordance with business & regulatory requirements.
- Serve as subject-matter expert on workforce optimization issues
- Ensure service level targets are met; maintain the right headcount, and calculate resource capacity.
- Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts.
- Responsible for MIS monitoring, tracking and Management Reporting for Contact Centre KPIs.
- Ensure employees’ time is accurately recorded in applicable software
- In depth understanding of metrics, reporting, capacity planning and NPS analytics to make informed data-driven decisions.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing a team of resource management professionals in a Contact Centre environment.
- Be the leader in managing, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Knowledge in handling workforce management tools.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to learn and comprehend technologies and the impact on business.
- Experience in Qliksense programming is highly desirable
Closing on 05 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company