Assistant Vice President, Data Scientist, Data Management Office
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$6000 - S$10000
- Design analytical solutions/experiments to solve various strategic business problems through engagement and research.
- Building and deploying Machine Learning Algorithms, Advanced Analytics, and Data Visualization across the UOB group and region.
- Support the Enterprise Data Architecture and Governance Program in developing and transforming the Analytics Capabilities across the group
- Partnering with assigned teams and/or business units to provide deep expertise and advisory on data analytics needs
- Strong knowledge of data and analytics architecture to ensure analytics objectives are aligned to business priorities on the Data Transformation Program
- Drive Innovation initiatives under CDO guidance and directives.
- Min Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data or Computer Science or a related field
- Min 4 years analytics working experience in banking / financial services industry is desired
- Possess a selection of skills and experience with analytical tools and languages such as R, SAS, python, SQL, Pig and other Hadoop-based languages
- Possess the ability to query and use large, robust data sets across traditional Data Warehouse and Hadoop platforms.
- An analytical mind and team player to build strong business partnerships
- A strong communicator, with clear articulation of analytical findings through presentations. Experience with data visualization packages will be a plus
- Innovative and Agile thinking – experience with Test and Learn Frameworks desirable
Closing on 30 May 2021orview more job listings from this company