Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Finance
STIRLING COLEMAN CAPITAL LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$6000
About Stirling Coleman Capital Limited
Stirling Coleman Capital Limited ("SCCL") is a boutique investment bank which specialises in the provision of M&A and equity financing related advice to middle-market companies in Asia.
SCCL is licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to undertake responsibilities such as an IPO Issue Manager, Underwriter & Placement Agent, as well as a Financial Adviser/ Independent Financial Adviser for listed companies in Singapore. Founded in 2001 by a group of financial industry professionals with extensive experience in capital markets, Stirling Coleman is recognized as one of the leading advisers in the field.
2 Roles Available as Part of the Team Expansion
You will have the opportunity to be:
- Involved in various forms of corporate finance exercises for SGX-ST listed companies such as takeover offers, delistings, acquisitions, rights issues, private placements, whitewash waivers, selective capital reductions, restructuring exercises etc.
- Supporting the full process of cross-border M&A transactions.
- Involved in various capital raising exercises (such as pre-IPO financing, venture capital, debt financing etc.)
- Involved in other corporate advisory work and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking / Economics or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 or more years of relevant experience (prior Big 4 audit experience may also be considered).
- Strong interpersonal experience to communicate effectively with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Be motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- Possess strong quantitative skills with the ability to understand financial statements and financial modelling.
- Have strong research and analytical skills.
- Be able to prepare teasers and pitch books.
- Be able to act independently.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience with Bloomberg is preferred.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, or having CMFAS Module 4A, and/or CFA certification is a plus.
Interested applicants may apply here with an attached CV.
Closing on 19 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company