Associate Office Admin
LIGHTHOUSE CANTON PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial
S$3000 - S$4000
The Admin Assistant will perform the reception duties such as answering incoming calls, receiving incoming mails and arrange for courier services; Greets and directs clients and visitors to meeting rooms; Provides information and assistance to clients and customers; Maintains conference room schedule and other admin duties.
- Travel, Hotel & Visa: Assist employees/ clients with Visa application. Liaise with travel agent to purchase flight ticket issuance. Assist with Hotel reservation and hotel transfer request.
- Calendar: Managing the group CEOs calendar and scheduling recurring leadership and Board meetings
- Courier: Arranging courier service and update Courier excel. Manage overseas/ local couriers, incoming and outgoing mails
- Front Desk: Handling phone calls and walk-in-guest, always maintain professional appearance of receptionist area and ensure tidiness. Carry out receptionist duties and provide general support to guests
- Company Telephone Directory: Update of company directory monthly.
- Reports: Preparing monthly reports on admin data. Eg, stationary pantry and office related expenses
- Expenses Report: Preparing of Group CEO expenses claim
- Company Stationary & Supplies: Manage, monitor and purchase company stationary, pantry supplies and office equipment.
- Welfare: Organize Quarterly Birthday Party and participate in company events with HR & Admin department.
- Catering and Pantry: Assist to arrange for food catering service for company event.
- HR Coordination: Assist the Human Resources team in managing new hire induction and recruitment
- Secondary Duties: Assist on other ad-hoc projects and general admin duties as assigned
- Concierge Services for Client: Support key clients with basic concierge services
- Events: Managing regular employee events such as townhalls
- Upkeep of reception desk, conference rooms, pantry, printing areas and office facilities to ensure cleanliness for usage by staff and guests
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and service providers, track and replenish pantry stocks and stationery supplies
- Arrange for printing of name cards
- Perform other administrative duties when needed
Closing on 05 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company