Associate, Relationship Manager - International Wealth Management
NOMURA SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$15000 - S$20000
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
As a global investment bank with deep roots in the region, Nomura delivers unparalleled access to, from and within Asia.
Nomura sets itself apart from other Asia Private Banks with its Retail Division, including Wealth Management, responsible for AUM of USD 1 trillion. We cater to the needs of different clients by delivering bespoke solutions that leverage our global markets, investment banking, retail, trust service and asset management expertise.
With unrivalled access to Japan, we are able to help our clients access local investment opportunities across asset classes.
Nomura was founded in 1925 and has always struck a balance between being both disciplined and entrepreneurial. This principled way of working makes us the ideal partner to tap into the world’s most vibrant growth markets
- Cultivate and maintain trusting long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify new client opportunity especially in EMEA region
- Identify prospects within the relevant market and use market knowledge to acquire new clients
- Advise clients on investment opportunities
- Collaborate with Global Markets and Investment Banking Division to provide “one bank” investment solution to clients
- Responsible for the success of delivering Nomura’s products and services to clients
- Assist in new business/product development and liaise with products and service specialists in order to best serve client needs
- Ensure compliance with bank and regulatory requirements
- Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in private banking in an investment/global bank.
- Good working knowledge of banking products and services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to excel under pressure amid demanding deadlines;
- The ability to perform effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new situations;
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company