Associate, Researcher Financial Services Division
PROFILE SEARCH & SELECTION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Human Resources
Part Time, Permanent
S$4000 - S$6000
Profile is a leading search & selection firm, and part of WilsonHCG. We offer bespoke recruitment and human capital solutions to financial services, commercial and professional services clients across Asia.
With 100+ specialists across our offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Tokyo, we provide access to a longstanding network throughout Asia.
An Executive Research Associate is required to support the growth of our Financial Services business regionally. Based in Singapore, working as part of an established team this is a key role where you will form the critical backbone of our continued success.
You will play a critical role in developing and deepening our global FS candidate pipeline for FS Infrastructure opportunities across Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
In this process, you will also assist to provide advice, research and conduct business analysis on our key market areas, potential clients, participate in exciting regional search projects and keep the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Proactively identify, source and attract high-quality FS candidates for both current and future requirements using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting, and the web.
- Screening and assessment of potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain Talent pools for both current and future FS requirements.
- Conduct a range of research exercises in order to build a library of market intelligence including market maps, competitor information and salary benchmarking.
You will be an experienced Financial Services Research associate with a demonstrable understanding of market mapping and a research process. You will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the FS recruitment industry in Singapore.
- Market mapping and creating executive search reports.
- Long-listing and short-listing against retained assignments.
- Working on retained assignments to specific deadlines.
- Headhunting of mid to senior management level candidates.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience in interviewing mid to senior-level candidates.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an 'eye for detail'.
- Ability to work to a high standard individually and as part of a team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Closing on 23 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company