CARGILL ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$9500 - S$14000
Job Purpose and Impact
The Corporate Strategy and Development (CSD) team is Cargill’s internal strategy consulting group. We work alongside Cargill’s senior leaders to address the issues with the greatest impact. We offer consulting experience without the consulting lifestyle, focusing on your development and offering great career opportunities.
- Work in small teams to tackle strategy projects around APAC
- Prepare recommendation documents using sharp communication skills to guide business leaders
- Work on office contribution activities to strengthen our team
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university.
- Must be able to use data and logic to break down problems and provide recommendations. Our strategy projects require us to generate hypotheses, leverage analytical skills to test those hypotheses and, finally, synthesize our findings and recommend solutions. Therefore, anyone interested in this role should be comfortable with those skills.
- Must be able to leverage both written and oral communication to convey complex messages in a simple way. The work CSD does requires the ability to build enduring trust-based relationships as well as the ability to listen to and influence others – so any applicants must be proficient in those skills.
- Must be able to participate in team problem solving, manage his/her own workstreams and understand the basics of stakeholder management. CSD works in small teams (2 to 5 colleagues) and short projects (typically 3 to 6 months), which means it is crucial that every team member is able to perform both individually and as a part of a group.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Willingness to travel: Mainly regional, averaging 30% pre-covid.
- An MBA degree from a top-tier university
- Corporate Strategy and Development covers most APAC countries, so international experiences that help the candidate understand different cultures are viewed favorably
- Mastery of an Asian language is an advantage as you will be working with stakeholders across Asia
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company