Associate/AVP, Product & Network Management
GIC PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$6500 - S$13000
Investment Services Public Markets
Investment Services Public Markets, or ISPM, is an integrated team that provides investment service support for public market investment activities strategically and tactically. The team is responsible for business management functions for all public market investment strategy groups, as well as GIC’s global trade operations, custody control and asset servicing such as income entitlements, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate events of our underlying investments, futures and derivative operations, collateral management, pricing and rates, market data and rebalancing operations. The coverage extends across a spectrum of products such as equities, bonds, money market, foreign exchange, futures, collateralized securities and other derivatives.
We are looking for a team player with a strong track record of supporting new products and strategic partnerships to fill the position of Associate/AVP in Product & Network Management. The role will encompass New Product Approvals, Network Management and Counterparty partnerships.
The successful candidate will:
- Will be responsible for the management of new products and markets approvals across multiple asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies, External Managers) to achieve quick time-to-market.
- Work closely and directly with GIC’s investment teams, counterparties and network of custodian banks on defining scope of new products that require approvals,
- Support in GIC’s continuous assessments to identify and assess the ability of custodian banks to support GIC’s custody needs.
- Negotiate and complete necessary documentation/agreements required for the establishment of new and existing custody relationships and on-going maintenance of the documentation, including opening of accounts and on-going account maintenance.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on navigating the changes in local market regulations and identifying new products that are offered by GIC’s counterparties.
- Conduct regular semi-annual service level reviews with GIC’s network of custodian banks and counterparties to ensure delivery of high standards in asset servicing.
- Stay up to date on market intelligence and regulatory changes and publish newsflashes internally which will or may have an impact on GIC.
- Identify and develop engagement strategies to build strategic partnerships with GIC’s custodian banks and counterparties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong organizational skills to deliver desired results.
- Demonstrated analytical, decision-making skills and a team player.
- The role involves working in a dynamic and challenging global environment. The successful candidate will be tenacious, resilient, flexible, able to accommodate tight deadlines on short notice.
- Strong and demonstrable writing skills.
- Eloquent in the English language with effective communication skills capable of articulating and presenting business cases and justifications where appropriate.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have basic programming skills i.e. Tableau.
You can apply directly through our recruitment portal at: https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8482&company=gicprivate&username=
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company