Associate Director, Equity Capital Markets, Southeast Asia
CLSA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Banking and Finance
S$16000 - S$19000
CLSA is an Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s)
- Overall responsible for performance of regional ECM product business line
- Key originator and product partner for country client bankers; spearheading marketing efforts in respective product
- Investor & corporate client development
- Align overall strategy & charts direction of regional product business
- Allocates product resources to originate business and execute ongoing pipeline
- Oversees the welfare of product team members
- Product Origination
- Workstream management
- Client management related to product specifics
- Internal stakeholder management
- Idea generation
- Syndicate/Sales engagement, coordination
- Investor engagement, intelligence and targeting
- Product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, Masters preferred but not required
- Academic background in Finance, Economics, Business Management
- At least at 8 years of investment banking experience in Asia where ECM or ECM Syndicate experience is a plus
- Experience in Singapore/ASEAN market preferred
Closing on 23 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company