Associate Director, International Clients
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$9000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to
• Maximize new business/acquisition/referral opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships to the specified service standards for the Priority Clients segment
Implementation and oversight of the below individual responsibilities:
• To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
• To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products (North Asia Market).
• In consultation with the PB team manager/ branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals
• To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition in local language.
• To source and call on individual prospects
• To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
• To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients
• To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
• To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB eg. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
• To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
• To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
• Agreed individual sales target
• Agreed service standards to customers
• Operation control and sales compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
• Broad and/or deep understanding of the more sophisticated or specialized aspects in Wealth Management and Banking
• 3 years of relevant experience applying this in the full range of typical situations and some more complex contexts
• Experience in Managing China market.
• Good understanding and command of Mandarin as the incumbent will be supporting Chinese market.
• Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company