Associate Director, Local Markets Rates Trading
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$20000 - S$28000
- Great role to be a model that promotes a culture that supports our purpose
- Exciting opportunity within the Global Markets
- Reports to the Head of Local Markets Trading South and South East Asia
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As the Associate Director for Local Market Rates Trading, you’ll support the Markets India Growth initiative, covering for India Rates and synchronous trading opportunities from offshore. You’ll work with the product and sales heads to jointly manage product lines’ risk, profitability and compliance in the Local Market Rates. You must ensure the limit management and compliance with all internal and external requirements. Lastly, you will also comply with the front office control checks and deal with the processes to limit the transactional processing risk issues.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive trading background, focusing on India Rates and also covering South East Asia rates products, with a proven profitable track record.
- Strong knowledge India regulatory framework and requirements, and good knowledge in relevant South East Asia countries.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a Franchise business, driving results through customer focus
- Demonstrated Experience working within a team across multiple geographies and time zones is required
- Sound problem solving and negotiation skills to achieve best results with a process driven and control focus mindset
- A good team player that displays integrity, excellence, commitment and self-confidence.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills with proven ability to influence outcome
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Closing on 02 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company