AUTOMATION / QAENGINEER
LIQUID GROUP PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
- You will responsible for understanding moderate to highly complex business requirements, test scripting, test execution, and reporting test results.
- types of tests: automation and manual, regression, integration, system, performance testing.
- You will execute planned test cases and perform exploratory testing in areas potentially affected by the implementation of a requirement or bug fix.
- You need to ensure peer reviews of the test cases are being completed for new codes.
- Review business and functional requirements provided by the Product Management team, and solutions from subject matter experts.
- Organize and lead comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- Ability to define use cases and convert them into test scenarios and test cases
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years functional testing on mobile application.
- Thorough knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Hands on experience testing REST APIs with tools such as Postman.
- Good to have experience in executing, maintaining, and / or creating automated tests.
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Postgres or SQL
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking tools
- Good to have programming skills and proficient in JAVA.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, and arrive at sound analysis and judgment.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Should have strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keeps abreast of current technology trends.
- Have payment domain knowledge is a plus.
- Keen to learn and motivate to learn.
- Prefer candidate who able to read, write and speak in Mandarin as the need to alias with our Chinese partner.
Closing on 18 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company