Automation Tester (1 year contract extendable)
ALLEGIS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$8000 - S$13000
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Financial Markets Technology is a dynamic and diverse team across multiple locations that focuses on enhancing the technical capabilities of the FM business.
This exciting opening is for an Automated Testing role that will play a crucial part in enhancing technologic capabilities within Financial Markets and strategic program in an AGILE and modern environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Financial Markets knowledge with significant testing experience
· Hands-on experience in Functional Test Automation framework using BDD / TDD
· Good to have experience in Performance Testing (took like LoadRunner or similar)
· Good understanding of the importance of QA within a regulated business whilst balancing the need for speed of execution
· Able to work closely with project team members (Dev/Test/BA/Support/Product Owners)
· Able to Build scalable solutions to allow continuous delivery and testing approach
· Able to refine regression packs to remove duplication and streamline efficiency
· Development and maintenance to the automated testing approach for projects
· Communicator with ability to influence direction and strategy of technology organization
· Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities
· Must have working knowledge, or skills in a directly comparable product and understanding of the following:
- Unix Commands & Shell Scripting
- Database – oracle
· Experience in Defect tracking – raising, retesting, escalation, and closure
· Bachelor /Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
Preferred but not mandatory:
· Exposure/ Experience in any REGULATORY reporting projects (MIFID II, DODD FRANK etc)
· AGILE development and DevOps
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company