ARTHUR J. GALLAGHER (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$9000 - S$15000
Candidate will be responsible for trading complex Aviation insurance risks in the London markets from Asia. Working hours will reflect the time zone differences. Successful applicant must also have a strong background in deal making for direct and facultative placements as well as relationships with key stakeholders. Additionally the successful candidate should have relevant experience in managing existing placement facilities.
· Markets customer business, to a variety of insurance carriers
· Develops and maintains a network counterparty relationships
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Current experience in managing broker placement facilities
- Minimum 5 years experience handling aviation insurance placements in the London market
Closing on 23 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company