AVP, Business Analyst, Technology & Operations (WD23056)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$11700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Business or Computer Science IT
At least 5-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
Possess strong Treasury knowledge, with expertise in at least one asset class.
Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
Has experience working in projects on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Business Process Mapping and improvements.
- Experience in writing user stories/requirement specs.
- Basic Data Analytics.
- Experience in Financial Markets
- Programming (Python, R, Java, C suite)
- Big Data Technology (Hadoop/AWS)
Traits We Look For In Our Candidates
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Logical Thinking
- Clarity of Thoughts
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 14 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company