AVP, IT Risk Management, Technology & Operations (WD18171)
DBS BANK LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$11700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Conduct assessment on processes, controls, and mitigation plans to identify risks and gaps.
- Conduct annual risk and control exercises e.g. RCSA, Peer Review
- Collaborate with stake holders to prepare for internal/external/regulatory audits e.g. preparing audit RFIs
- Collaborate with stake holders to ensure that issues are tracked and closed on time
- Forge effective engagement with key stakeholders on risk management, control and governance matters
- Support internal/external triggered security vulnerability advisories activities.
- Conduct ongoing pre-audit activities on key IT processes and system as per the annual plan and identify the gaps against bank standard requirements.
- Lead efforts on increasing Risk awareness in the department to strengthen first line of defence
- Liaise extensively with Subject Matter Expert (SME) and work collaboratively with the Process Owners to create and improve policies and procedures to promote continuous improvement and to ensure that governance controls are embedded in the processes.
- Participate in policy and procedure development and periodic review to help ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity in Technology risk management
- Initiate and coordinate incident retrospectives.
- Analyse and review incidents, prepare analysis report.
- Prepare Management Report and publish.
- Facilitate hotspot meetings.
- Prepare Bi-Weekly, Thematic, Monthly, Hotspot reports.
- Degree holder in Computer science or other degree majoring in Information systems or related discipline.
- Over 2 years of experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, compliance or IT audit function, gained from other sizable financial institutions.
- Working experience in information security, technology risk, or IT audit from sizable financial institution is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT risk and controls framework, e.g. ISACA, ISO 27000 standards, and technology-related regulation such as MAS TRM Notice and Guidelines.
- Good command of written & spoken English with Mandarin is preferable.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills; independent & strong self-initiative.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company