AVP, Marketing & Business Development
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$7000
· Build relationships with institutional and corporate clients/ prospective clients to develop corporate/Institutional
business opportunities for the bank.
· Marketing/canvassing of new business relating to Credit, Trade Finance, Remittances, and Deposits etc. from
· Enhancing the relationship from business perspective from Correspondent Banks in various segments such as trade
book purchases (MRPA), syndications, remittance services etc.
· To assist existing corporate relationships by arranging prompt service by liaising with internal stakeholders including
operations, treasury, Credit, Trade finance and compliance.
· Focused marketing towards FDI/ FPI Corporate Relationship enhancement.
· Raise Corporate and Institutional deposits.
· Arrange meetings with Corporate/Institutions for targeted selling of Corp. liability products
· Provide market feedback for development of new products and services.
· Strategic assessment of market - competition and client appetite for services
· Responsible for marketing and PR/branding strategies for the Corporate Loans and Trade Finance
· Develop, create and integrate selling points and messaging into all marketing collaterals, for multi-channel distribution
· Planning of events that support the marketing strategies
· Minimum 3 Years of banking experience in Institutional Sales/Marketing
· Thorough knowledge of banking products on deposit, loan, trade, forex and investments.
· Experience in marketing of new business relating to Credit, Trade Finance, Remittances, and Deposits etc. from
· A proven track record demonstrating experience on onboarding new Corporate, FII/FPI clients
· Experience of sales in insurance and other related banking products.
· Ability to pursue leads and potential customers to expand services and products offered.
· Good interpersonal, negotiation, team working and networking skills in a sales related environment.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work fast and smart independently
· Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
Closing on 26 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company