AVP, Operational Risk Management, Consumer Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations (WD23662)
DBS BANK LTD.
S$6500 - S$11700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Key risk partners to T&O Risk Management and RMG including execution of T&O Risk Management and RMG initiated programs
- Strategize and refine frameworks required for Risk Reviews and Assessments as well as articulating riskiness and mitigating controls
- Participate and contribute/challenge the various meetings called by Proposing Units to discuss
- Drives sharp evaluation outcomes in a consistent and timely manner in the execution of the assessments and reviews and provides related reporting for the regional teams
- Drive Risk Reviews in various locations and conclude in a timely manner with outcomes clearly articulated with related risk based prioritization
- Collaborate to bring a landscape of significant processes and articulate issues and causes of such landscape
- Builds meaningful and significant relationships with key internal stakeholders in CB Ops and Customer Centre as well as Business Units and Risk Management Groups - to understand their businesses, drivers, issues, future plans and offer practical solutions
- Deploys a ‘Whole of the Bank’ approach to lift the Risk Management regime in the team especially for Risk Assessment and Reviews.
- Work closely with Consumer Banking Operations In-Country Representative on project timeline and project status in accordance to Consumer Banking Operations’ business scorecard
- Follows-up diligently for quality and timeliness of closures and highlights any potential issues in a pro-active manner
- Provide reporting and articulate outcomes of the tasks undertaken
- Degree Holder with at least 10 years of experience in key parts or whole of Consumer Banking and Wealth Management Operations (including Call Centres) where significant time has been spent in related Risk Management or Senior Operational roles
- Strong planning, organisational and analytical skills with excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Data-driven and connecting it to the Consumer Banking Risk Management triggers to enable preventive/predictive risk management and to cull out inherent risk events
- Experience in change management. Preferably, experienced in Business Process Management and Change/ Improvement initiatives
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Powerpoint, Project, Excel, Word and Visio
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements
Closing on 12 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company