AVP Capital Markets
ICHX TECH PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$10000
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
• Analyze the unique needs and concerns of each potential issuer
• Guide issuers through the issuance process on iSTOX, liaising with third parties such as introducers, issue managers, legal counsel, marketing and distribution parties etc, to ensure successful issuance execution
• Continuously improve and refine the issuer onboarding process and information collateral materials
• Contribute to overall platform marketing effort and position iSTOX as the platform of choice for accessing capital markets more efficiently
• Working cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Legal, Biz Ops, and Technology team
• Create financial models to evaluate the economics of a listing on iSTOX platform
• A Degree in accounting, economics, business administration, statistics or other related fields
• Minimally 2 to 3 years of work experience in Financial Advisory Services), investment banks, management consulting or other related fields
• Good business understanding of the capital markets - market structure, key players, and products, with knowledge in the business / operating models of different financial institutions
• Good business acumen and ability to grasp core problems & pain points of different market players, and prioritise according to business impact
• Experience in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modelling and analysis is performed
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills in both written and oral formats
• Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently
• Comfortable interacting with senior management and experts from other corporates
• M&A / Capital Markets experience in China / working with Chinese clients is a nice-to-have though not a requirement
Interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply via https://jobs.lever.co/istox/487da95f-32ef-4701-940e-8a397690c13d
Closing on 30 May 2021orview more job listings from this company