AVP,Senior Network Engineer,Technology & Operations (WD24213)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$6500 - S$11700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Lead & oversee team for all risk & control matters for CNA including these tracks:
- Contribute development and implementation of policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Manage the internal control environment and program to ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and all internal standards and policies.
- Liaise with internal and external audit bodies to understand timetable of activities, management of issues and observations, and oversight of all remediation activities.
- Manage a dashboard of key risks and controls :
- Vulnerability Assessment for Corporate Network Access Team
- Vulnerability Assessment for OS team of TS Infra SRE
- APAR Assessment for Corporate Network Access Team
- Security Compliance for Corporate Network Access Team
- Audit artefacts for IDR
- Review, enhance and define the incident, change and problem management process
- Define Productivity and Performance metrics for Corporate Network Access team
- Produce monthly departmental Corporate Network Access team reports
- Project management for major projects in Corporate Network Access Team
- Work closely with stakeholders including business, LOBTs, engineers & team leads to ensure timeline and deliverables are met for project
- Coordinate with external vendors for project deliverables
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality
- Develop project schedule and reports independently
- Interact with engineering managers, engineers and technicians to create project documentation.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives.
The candidate should have 10 years and above of working experience in a bank’s corporate Network Team, with 5-7 years of experience in a project management role with the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and experience on IP addressing and subnetting
- Experience with team/people management with strong leadership skills
- Experience with coordinating with multiple vendors for network deployment and project management
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless technology
- Knowledge and experience in using network management systems, i.e. SolarWinds, Nagios, Netbrain etc.
- Knowledge and 3-5 years of experience in Risk Management, audit and controls
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Meticulous, dateline oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task
- A University degree in Computer science or engineering.
- Certifications such as CCNP/CCIE or equivalent level in networking is an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in supporting complex banking IT environment or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Coordination skills and be able to work well with stakeholders across teams, business units and vendors
- Able to write well, define productivity & performance metrics for the team as well as create project documentation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 31 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company