Bancassurance Accounts Manager #SGUP
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
The Bancassurance Accounts Manager assist to advance UOB's strategic alliance with Prudential.
He/She will be involved in:
- Strategic Partnership Management: managing the regular working level and steerco meetings, following up on action items;
- Internal Channel & Segment Management: managing internal stakeholders to drive common objective of increase quality sales;
- Management Information System ("MIS") reporting: doing MIS to derive meaningful information from raw data that will assist in business planning, e.g. product mix analysis, segment mix analysis, sales forecasting, etc.
- Strategic Project Management: assist to drive regional strategies, e.g. digitalisation of bancassurance, automation of regular reports;
- Good knowledge of insurance products. Having actuarial knowledge is a plus point;
- Good command of spoken and written English and general communication skills;
- Mastery in MS excel, words and powerpoint;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrates strong structured and logical thinking and ability to work with people of diversed culture
Competencies to Learn:
- Managing wealth business in Asia, with a focus on insurance industry
- Gain regional experience in wealth management covering Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Vietnam
Start your application process with our virtual recruiter, Jonus, via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0926.
Alternatively, you may click on the link “Chat with Jonus” to begin your application process
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company