CONCORD HEALTHCARE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Insurance
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$1500 - S$2400
- Daily check on claims submission e.g. PMI, CPF, Govt Agencies etc.
- Follow up on any claims issues encountered.
- Rectify any erroneous claims rejected by the relevant parties, etc.
- To perform regular audit checks on patient collections
- Perform admission process from bill estimation and data entry to filing of insurance claims forms and collection of deposits
- Perform cashiering and payment collections of credit card, cash, NETS and cheques from patients and alert admission executive to variances in the Cashiering Collection Report
- Handle customers’ queries pertaining to admission process and services provided
- Alert senior admission Officer or Executive when duplicate customer numbers are detected and if bad-debt prompt is issued by system
- Prepare and send out Consolidated Invoices for Corporate Clients.
- Handle email and telephone enquiries relating to billing/payments, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Immediate Superior
Qualifications & Experience:-
- Min GCE "O" Level and candidate with relevant working experience (related to healthcare) will be added advantage.
- Prior experience in a similar role is highly advantageous
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet timeline.
- Self-motivated with strong interest in learning and sharing.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Good communication skills.
- Service-oriented and customer-focused.
- Required to work on rotating shifts that include weekends and public holiday
NOTE: CONCORD HEALTHCARE SINGAPORE IS NOT IN COLLABORATION WITH ANY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOR CONSULTANT FOR OUR POSITIONS OPENING.
Closing on 21 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company