STATE BANK OF INDIA
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$6500
- Responsible for overall achievement of the budgeted targets for the branch in all areas in line with business requirements.
- Builds & Leads the teams towards excellent sales performance.
- Responsible for monitoring, motivating, controlling and giving directions all staff in line with the business requirements.
- Consistentl reviews & works with key stakeholders to enhance & streamline operations efficiency, beyond the local network.
- Consistently maintain an up-to-market-level competent & relevant sales & distribution team.
- Lead the team of Relationship Managers to market the range of retail banking and investment products to potential customers.
- To make a focused effort on New to Bank acquisition targets for the branch.
- Well versed with the internal policies and procedures to effectively manage the sales cycle and facilitate operational execution of transactions.
- Report sales activities and results to the management on a regular and prompt manner.
- Implementation of sales strategies in consultation with AVP (Products & Training)/ Head Retail Banking and suggest need of promotional campaigns.
- Ensure competitor tracking.
- Supporting, contributing, promoting and driving technology initiatives like Internet applications, mobile applications, etc towards promoting customer convenience and service excellence
- Proper deployment of Staff Resources.
- Timely reporting of important business and operational matters to Head Retail Banking.
- To keep a bird’s eye view on all branch transactions and guiding the team if/when they need guidance.
- Overall responsibility for day to day operations of the branch with special reference to risk and compliance role.
- Be responsible for 100% accuracy in the transactions and the various forms submitted to back office or to Partners for execution.
- Updated with all KYC/CDD procedures, AML guidelines and all regulatory guidelines governing Sales and Advisory process.
- To act as “Compliance Coordinator” for the branch and ensure implementation of the compliance framework at the branch.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Regular touch with top end customers and tracking for new business from them.
- Take ownership to respond for all customer issues and navigate internally to address issues promptly and/or escalate to relevant authorities promptly.
- To act as the first point of contact for all escalations by the branch staff.
- Motivate and train all staff in providing excellent customer services
- Handling and resolving members’/clients complaints and feedback
- Optimize the customer experience, through the establishment and maintenance of customer focused teams.
Branch upkeep and maintenance:
- Ensure provision of customer amenities in the branch premises
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the branch premises and merchandising in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Ensuring that the collaterals (including temporary notices) at the branch and ATMs under handling are current and placed as per guidance from the Marketing team.
- Responsible for timely submission for all Branch related reports.
Degree with at least of 2 years of relevant sales experience
Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience as Branch Manager with sales, financial products and services and branch Operations experience.
CMFAS certified required - M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI, BCP, PGI
Results-orientated go-getter, who works well under pressure
Excellent customer focused mindset and strong interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of banking, wealth management and insurance products
Strong understanding of financial compliance and regulatory requirements in Singapore.
Closing on 28 May 2021orview more job listings from this company