Broking Associate #SGUP
AON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Partnering with Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Aon is offering 9 months attachment opportunities to mid-career individuals to gain valuable experience in the Insurance Broking industry.
- Review current facility and monitor service levels by carriers
- Extract and review Facility data to identify leakages and reasons behind these leakages as well as provide suggestions on improvements
- Carry out data analyses for business strategies, support carrier management activities
- Extract / analyse business data, provide observations and facilitate discussions with carriers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Independent, proactive, efficient
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company