Business Administrative Assistant
PFPFA PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service, Insurance, Others
S$1800 - S$2200
PFPFA is a licensed financial adviser specialising in a wide range of financial solutions for individual and organisational clients alike. Our solutions cover investment services, insurance solutions, estate and business succession planning and many more.
The ethos of our company is to build lasting relationships with individuals, families and businesses across Asia and generations, so as to deliver the finest solutions to suit our clients’ ever-evolving needs.
We endeavour towards continuing our dedication to helping our clients have an enduring peace of mind by securing their future, and to elevate the benchmark for excellent financial advisory by continuously pushing for innovative solutions that best suits ever-changing market needs.
Business Administrative Assistant – General Insurance
We are seeking a Business Administrative Assistant who is customer focused and can offer high quality support services to external partners and internal colleagues. Previous experience of working in the Insurance industry will be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of production report and other operational reports for monthly reporting.
- Coordinate and work with insurers to arrange and schedule training programme.
- Administrational support to Business Support Executive and Head of General Insurance.
- Resolving any operational issues which arises.
- Work with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the operations processes are running smooth and ensure all business support tasks are done with accuracy.
- Continuous improvements to operational processes and procedure.
- Handle adhoc tasks/projects as per business requirements assigned by Team Manager.
- Min 3 years of working experience, prior working experience in insurance industry will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills, attention to detail, quick assessment, and work prioritisation.
- Able to deliver work within set timescales.
- A team player maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues.
Closing on 15 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company