Business Advisory Trainee #SGUnited Traineeships #SGUP
COMPLETE CORPORATE SERVICES PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Consulting
S$2500 - S$2500
The business advisory trainee will be under specific Business Advisory Senior(s) and report to the Manager.
The trainee will be given opportunities to apply the practical concepts and theories taught during training when they undertake business advisory assignment.
He/she will form part of a team in providing business advisory services to a mixed portfolio of clients.
The trainee will be involved in:
- Handle full sets of books/ accounts and financial reporting, ensuring compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and regulatory requirements as well as adherence to Company’s policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit GST returns
- Prepare yearly financial reports in XBRL format for Annual Return submission
- Process monthly payroll computations and generate payroll reports, including process yearly IR8A/IR8E reports
- Prepare individual and corporate tax computation
The trainee will learn technical skills and competencies during the traineeship, such as:
- In depth understanding in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, IRAS legislation, Employment Act and CPF Act
- Gain experience with accounting and payroll systems
- Develop multi-tasking skills and interpersonal skills through liaising with clients
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
Duration of Traineeship Offered:
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Closing on 13 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company