Business Analyst (Cost Allocation) - Up to $9K
NTT DATA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$8000 - S$9000
We are a top 8 global IT services company with operations in 50+ countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
NTT DATA Singapore PTE Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corp, a part of NTT Group, the world’s 65th Largest Company according to Fortune Magazine. The Singapore entity of NTT DATA is an S10 government-registered supplier and forms the core of NTT DATA’s APAC operations and is positioned as a gateway of our global capabilities in Singapore and APAC region.
What do we offer:
Contract Employment for 12 months
Salary : Up to S$ 9000
• Collects and defines business requirements in relationship to the Cost Allocation Engine, in partnership and collaboration with the business SME’s and Tech team.
• Works in close collaboration with business counterparts, domain SME’s, application owners to elicit business requirements, identify solutions, ensuring consistent use and implementation of processes
• Maintains all required project documentation to a high standard for audit readiness.
• Supports the design and build of new the system solution and articulates impacts and risks, as identified
• Responsible for gaining agreement on the system solution business requirements with domain SME’s and other stakeholders concerned
• Supports the user acceptance testing (UAT) strategy for the finance and business teams
• Responsible for documenting test scripts, defining UAT entry and exit criteria, and coordinating UAT in collaboration with the test manager
• Acts as an escalation point for solution issues in the Production environment and during projects.
• Ability to perform functional analysis of data output and identify any anomalies.
• Partners with the Finance and business SMEs to design effective processes. Collaborates with Application/Service Owners as the Process Manager counterpart in the management of Business Processes to ensure consistency and alignment across different sub teams.
• Owns and manages process repository and is responsible for maintenance of all processes in the domain/sub-domain (Business Process Management)
• Extensive experience working with Technology team is a must
• Good knowledge of banking products, general ledger, finance processes
• Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Delivery focused and results oriented
• Attention to details and highly organized and able to work under pressure in a time-critical environment
• Ability to work with complexity and ambiguity and use it to their advantage
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company