Business Analyst (Ref: JT)
A-IT SOFTWARE SERVICES PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6100
• Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical
– information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
• Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
• Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
• For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
• Collate and rationalise all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team
• Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
• Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
• Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester’s testing result.
• Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
Closing on 22 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company